The chemical industry has grown into Finland’s most important export sector; the main products include oil, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, paints, plastics, and rubber. Grönmark focuses on the needs of chemical and oil companies. Chemistry is everywhere, and it provides solutions to a wide range of challenges on the way to improved quality of life and sustainable development.
We serve the chemical industry with tailored solutions to processes such as filtering, mass transfer and droplet separation
- Filters for catalysts recovery
- Porous PTFE and Hastelloy filters for aggressive conditions
- FeAlCr filters for hot gas application
- Random and structured packings and trays for absorption and distillation columns
- Demisters and vane-type droplet separators
Besides components, we provide systems and total solutions
- Thin film evaporators and distillators for biodiesel process
- Ammonium strippers for process and waste water
- Filters and screens in solid-liquid separation
In sealing, we focus on chemically challenging, as well as high pressure and temperature applications. We offer individually tailored, high-quality services and speedy delivery, even on the same day.